Tips for Optimizing Website Content for Search Engines
September 24, 2012 § Leave a comment
If we talk about today’s web designing world, we must take several accounts that did not use before. In addition, the client to choose good quality of work, good web layouts or good recommendation. We have also compete in marketplace that increasingly crowded and hard.
In this regard, it is important that we use all available techniques to make our site is well optimized for search engines and also make very social that is easily shareable on social networks. In fact, this is the minimum standard we use in our company when designing a website.
Web Design, SEO and Content
Surely you now the maximum important which is used in SEO services and that is ‘CONTENT’. Anyone who decides to sail for a while, it gets to Google to find solution for problems, so here comes the designer’s ability to deal with the internet as well as deal with the claims of the world’s largest search engines ‘GOOGLE’.
Trends change with each passing day, the average Internet user does not get to buy anything, but rather to seek information. Google has become the number one provider of information and its success. If we want to successful for our website, we must have updated relevant content regularly.
The days when a website was static HTML pages, at that time we could make pages easily were beautiful, powerful and positionable. We can easily include the relevant content. Following tips can generate quality content for both the user and the Mr. Google.
Website Design: Optimize Your Content to Google
Consider the following steps when we get to write the introduction of the website, the mission and vision of the company or what comes to mind.
- Optimize content for certain keywords (search term relevant to our market niche for which we want to be found by Google).
- Using keyword density no greater than 2%. This means that if you write an article of 200 words.
- Our keyword should not be repeated more than 4 times throughout the article.
- Use headings and subheadings (H1, H2 and H3) with keywords.
- Highlight in bold, italic or underlined keyword to the position.
- Use the keyword at least once in the first paragraph and once in the past.
We can write relevant article by this way, it is also set for GOOGLE SEO policy, meaning that your articles will have better chance to leaving selected on the first page for the keyword you have wanted.