13 Social Media Marketing Trends That Will Take Off In 2013
November 10, 2012 § Leave a comment
2012 is coming to an end and it’s time to turn our gaze to what will happen in 2013. In the new year will take root tendencies key ones to note quickly to avoid missing the boat “marketer”.
It does not take futurist to predict that social media will again have a leading role in the universe “marketer” for 2013. On this premise, TwinEngine has published a computer graphics with the 13 trends that will in social media marketing in the coming year:
1. Social media marketing will become more impact as a tool of marketing.
2. The marketing will turn upside down: we will all be “marketers”.
3. The influence of social media will go beyond the “likes” to focus on the recommendations.
4. The marketing will gain in importance within companies and no longer simply a “department”.
5. The discounts and gifts that will serve to encourage brand content to be shared on social networks.
6. Social media will have a strong impact on corporate infrastructure and communication strategies challenge divided into silos.
7. The social channels will be integrated and aligned.
8. The augmented reality will become more important: will display above data.
9. Gradually change brands of display advertising to paid and sponsored content .
10. The launch marks strategies focused on improving your reputation in social media.
11. Viewers will see programs of television and discussed simultaneously and share in social networks.
12. The social commerce grow boosted by the recommendations and the rapid adoption of “digital wallets”.
13. The SEO focus will less on tricks and more on good online marketing.