10 Tips to Get Constant Traffic to Your Website
December 1, 2012 § Leave a comment
We all know that the importance of getting traffic to our websites is steady business. The traffic is the lifeblood of our online business. It is simple that without traffic no visitors and no visitors no sales.
These article shares with you 10 tips that will help you achieve a continual flow of traffic to your Web site.
1. Regularly update your site with quality, original and useful content. Websites that are not updated regularly are unlikely to be indexed by search engines.
2. Value added offers to your website. You can place link to your affiliates and partners websites and ask them to so the same for you. You can also recommend eBooks and videos,
3. Make your customers to register to get discounts and special offers. Put a form on your Web site to invite customers to register and provide discount coupons.
4. Places an “Add to Favorites” button on your website.
5. Submit a link ‘Recommend this site to a friend or webmaster”, so that the visitor can email your website link, with a prewritten headline like: “I thought this might interest you,” simply by clicking it.
6. Customize your website so that visitors always know where they are on your site. Use consistent colors, logos and slogans and always provide a link to “Contact Us” on each page.
8. Creates a page of “Frequently Asked Questions” that addresses most of the doubts about your product or company that your customers may have. This will resolve most of the customers doubts in their first visit to the site.
9. Ensure that each page of your website has appropriate titles and keywords so that your customer can find your way back to your site if they lose the page.
10. Never make spam client that is registered with your newsletter with unsolicited emails. If you decide to unsubscribe from your list, should be able to do it easily (for example, putting a link to that effect at the end of every email you send to them). Remember, customers can always go back again if they still interested in your products, but will not return if you continue flooding your mailbox with messages that do not want to receive.