How to Increase Your Traffic and Your Profits with a Simple Trick
May 8, 2013 § Leave a comment
This article explains a little trick that works if you want to increase your income and traffic to your affiliate pages (or ad sense)
To begin, you must know that there is particular type Internet traffic has a much higher conversion than the rest. This traffic is looking for a “brand” in particular.
For example, when someone searches Google the word “Zara” (clothing brand), is because most likely want to buy something in their online store. This particular example is very good because the word “Zara” wanted almost two million times a month:
The good thing is that being on the first page of Google under a particular brand is something that is usually quite easy since there is only one company that usually do SEO to be there. And that’s the same brand itself.
If you’re brand several major companies on the internet, you will see the results on the first page of Google almost come in this order (or similar):
1. The brand Page
2. in some cases, a sub-brand.
3. Wikipedia talking about the brand
4. Some blog about brand
5. The Facebook page of the brand
6. Twitter page of the brand
7. Any website that is here by chance
8. Any website that is here by chance
9. Any website that is here by chance
10. Any website that is here by chance
This tells us something very interesting and is this, whenever you see a Facebook page or Twitter on the first page of Google under key word, you can position yourself to assume that there will be something fairly easy.
How to take advantage of brand traffic
Let’s assume it’s pretty easy to position yourself on the first page under the word “Stradivarius” (another brand of clothing). If we get there and create a snippet that it looks like this in Google, you think you can steal traffic that is in first position?
If we are on first page of Google with such a result, we will highlight more than any other page of that result. I have to say that I have positioned this specific page but I can say that you’ve tried on several occasions and on words with more than 1 million monthly searches, and the results have been incredible.
Here are several important tips to keep in mind:
- Put in your title clearly visible, if the visitor enters your site, you will find coupons and discounts to buy clothes in the brand’s flagship store. People are crazy to find discounts. It’s bait that will take them to click on your result before doing so in the main tent. To do this become affiliated to any of these major brands (in companies like Simple4.us , TradeDoubler or Webgains for example) and put some banners on your web site with discounts. So, not only rob them traffic to the major brands, but it back with an affiliate link and you’ll get a commission for each sale made. Another option is to forget about the affiliate links and directly put Adsense ads on your site.
- Try to make the meta-description stand out a bit more than the rest of the results. This we achieve by inserting special characters like this: ✓ or percentage @. So you have a plus in visibility and you will get an attention
Good. This was my little trick today. I hope it helps to make extra money with your project
Opti Matrix Solution – Website Designing Company