March 25, 2013 § Leave a comment
Magento has made waves in the web design and development world for some time now. The platform, which was built to allow developers to make client sites suited to businesses, rather than trying to shoehorn businesses into site templates, now has multiple incarnations and may be scaled up or down according to need. It supports core functionality that can be changed by developers who have the right programming knowledge; and it is linked to a marketplace in which specific functionalities and function packages (created in response to individual client needs by other programmers and web companies) are made available for a price.
In other words, Magento is more an environment than a product. It’s a programming place where developers get ecommerce done.
Magento developers are able to scale up or down according to need (as noted) – meaning that the platform can be used to provide what a client business actually needs, rather than what the developer wants to sell it.
Note, this is not a widely disparaging comment about all web developers nor yet a specifically disparaging comment about any. Rather, it is a recognition that the web development world has both good guys and bad guys operating in it, just like any other business ecosystem. In the case of web development, there are companies out there that will (like energy companies and communications companies and all the other service companies that get their customers over a barrel and squeeze) build unnecessary functionality into set price packages, or that will put a single piece of vital functionality, which by rights should be basic, into a package add on that essentially turns a small site into an unnecessarily complex one.
Magento developers are able to sidestep this whole area by delivering sites scaled to turnover. In very basic terms, Magento offers an environment with three aiming levels: a start-up or small business, whose business turnover is relatively modest and which therefore has minimal technology and function requirements; a mid range business, where more functionality and robust design may be needed; and an enterprise level business, which may need to run multiple arms through a single central source.
Magento scales up and down naturally, so a client that starts out as a small business may have its site redeveloped as it becomes larger, without stepping outside of the Magento world. It also has the majority of its interior and external marketing built into it.
All websites need promotion. This is done either by promoting off site (or off page, as it is known) – in order to get people unaware of the site to find it and use it; or by promoting on page, which happens when the site owner wishes to encourage people already there to spend money.
On page marketing may involve upsell programmes, the ability to train users into ways they can spend more money (loyalty cards; building favourites and want lists), or simply making it easy for a user to find things. Magento Developers may do this by using functions built in the marketplace, or generic to the level of platform they use.
Opti matrix solution is a professional web development company which has been rendering a fabulous web and mobile application services for 8 years now. In this article provides some valuable information with us on the Magento Development and their platform
January 9, 2013 § Leave a comment
Every day a new source of technology exist in market. People are focusing to develop every new innovative and new technology which saves time. We all know the significance of Internet and the role it plays in the current, up to the minute, technologically advanced scenario. Not only has it encouraged folks to play, date, learn and research on line but also harbors the possibility of profiting immensely from online e-commerce stores. Public is choosing internet for shopping now-a-days rather than go to the street and visit a physical shop. Online e-commerce site is taking boom because everyone is looking for saving time and money. Online e-commerce site gives you the best rate, saves your time and with unmatched real time comparison.
The online e-commerce is having its own place in consumers place wherever there is a computer and internet people will prefer online shopping. This is the real fact which we can’t deny. Main benefit is of e-commerce site is that you can put all your products at one place, and you can easily promote them to other websites too which allows marketing. This will lead to low cost of promotion and sales. The collection of data related to customers, sales etc is automatically stored in databases relieving you from stress of collecting data manually.
The most effective and reasonable price value solution is using Magento. Magento is an open source technology and will answer to our most of the related queries. With the help of Magento themes, Magento plug-ins, Magento extensions, and Magento templates you will be able to control each sight of your online store. Magento will take care of all your important duty like buy and sell, promotions, great control, site management, catalogue & product browsing, international support etc.
Characteristics of Magento are as follow:-
– Mobile e-commerce
– Analysis and reports
– Marketing tools and promotions
– International platform support
– Shipping and payment
– Buy and sell
– Customer service
– Customer account
– Order management
Various benefits of Magento are as follows:-
– Smooth and clean design
– Rich, professional and eye-catchy appearance
– It is very easy to install with additional lay outs and plug-ins
– It offers more than fifty payment gateways
– Owners will be able to manage many manifolds, and product catalogue from single admin panel
– Providing various discounts and promotional packages at the time of checkout.
Written by Opti Matrix Solution is a web development company that offers cutting edge web Design services. This
web design company offers a wide range of iPhone application development and SEO Services.
December 14, 2012 § Leave a comment
Creating an online store is an effort on several fronts which must be considered with great care. Many people turn to design an online store without knowing, for example that graphic design impact on customer behavior in the store or on system performance and costs of maintenance. Everything is connected in a system of this kind.
Falls is not even in the paralysis by analysis, but consider a number of issues that will impact business results whose goal is to sell to make money. In this post, we will look at the basic building blocks for the design of an online store.
Does using a standard or custom create one?
The first question to be is the same as in many other software projects and is the system which type is best for use to create an online store: a standard adapted or developed as one, created from scratch. In general these are the target customers of each type of system:
- System adapted standard: a standard adapted has the advantage that it draws on the experience of other projects of online stores that have evolved software, which avoids having to re-develop parts work properly and support the costs involved. It is ideal for low-budget projects and for those who do not want to complicate life.
- System developed as: custom developed systems have the major advantage that if there is a definition and development team of competent, can adapt to the business 100% online store. In exchange, the cost of development definition is fully borne by the customer, which may not be suitable for more modest budgets. This type of software is suitable for very exclusive projects that require a high level of customization and functionality not available in standard systems.
The keys to establish good online store
When defining the requirements of a project to implement an online store, should be taken into account such diverse aspects such as the following:
- Technical requirements: the technical requirements of the online stores, the simpler the better. Not to have the best system in the world is going to sell more. Technically, what you should ask the management software is the online store that is scalable, secure, easy to evolve into later versions, you can migrate to another platform if necessary, or is easily adaptable to the design of the brand. When setting the technical requirements is important to consider the channels through which they want to allow purchases and preferences of customers to buy. Today many people use mobile phones and tablets to access the Internet and through these devices through which they would like to shop. Until recently, online stores were supported only on the site, but today it is normal as extending through mobile applications and smart phones.
- Design requirements: level design, it is important that the store has a certain appeal that suits the brand and gets the customer feel comfortable. Keep in mind that the design affects the way in which customers make use of the store. For example, a lightweight and intuitive will make purchases quickly, which increases the probability of successfully closing the purchase process and avoid losing sales along the way. A heavy and ornate design (with sound, very large images, with videos that do not add value etc.), Can be a burden in the purchasing process that causes the loss of sales and, what is worse, the client does not never want to return. Please note that the design also has its effect on the maintenance cost, as a store “heavy” will require greater attention from technicians and will, for example, a higher cost per bandwidth consumed. Another point related to the design is that affecting the payment gateway, which must be customized to the client attempting not have the feeling of “leaving the store and come back” when paying.
- Requirements workflow: when selling online is very important to implement a workflow that is intuitive, so allowing the development of effective and efficient manner all customer purchases. From the time when the customer arrives at the store, it is vital to show on screen whenever necessary options to encourage you to go a given circuit to take you to the completion of the purchase. This includes pay, hence the importance in having a good payment gateway , which is integrated with the system the most, both in terms of design, as a technical level. At the time of creating workflow requirements, it should be noted that there is also mention ducts for cases in which the purchase fails or when the client wishes to proceed to make a return. It may not have been successful in a sale, but that does not mean that you cannot add value to the customer. If you want to re-buy, it is important to establish a good workflow that allows you to return the product and get your money, all with the least possible effort.
Support services involved in the workflow should also be considered. Online stores allow you to shop over 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, so that customer service should be well dimension-ed to avoid customers with eternal hope the phones, when they need to go to them.
December 6, 2012 § Leave a comment
Today, many small businesses are considering how to get ahead with the economic crisis and online commerce is emerging as possible solution.
Online selling can be a very useful tool to generate profits, as it unfolds on the Web, a market that operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year anywhere in the world.
One thing to keep in mind when creating an online business is that not all products can be sold with a good profit margin over the Internet. We must also pay attention to the logistics and transportation costs. Therefore it is necessary to select those that are most suitable products for sale online.
Another important point to note is how we will present the product. Originality is certainly an important factor but not always be said that a sophisticated design guarantee success. For example, a Web site can be difficult to confuse the visitor seaworthiness. Users search shortcuts, menus that provide them find what they’re looking for. If not they will leave the site.
We interact with customers, giving them the opportunity to say what they think, and consider their opinions. This can be very useful for our online business as users we offer a different view, which may be key to improving certain aspects that have been overlooked.
On the other hand, due to the amount of supply and information available on the Internet, electronic commerce requires substantial work on marketing to make sure that the online store is viable. One strategy that can help us with this is the emailing. Although one of the most effective tools in terms of positioning, are sponsored links to help you discover quickly and with a controlled budget the keywords used by Internet users in their searches.
Undoubtedly, all these aspects are important when managing a business online, and must be taken into account. Although the important thing is to have a good idea and that e-commerce breaks barriers by offering anyone the chance to succeed. Similarly should banish the idea that success in online trading is easy.
There are many online marketers who create their online site and virtually to themselves expecting sales more. This is surely the biggest mistake that can be committed. Maintain an online business requires effort and commitment, and we must learn to experience new things every day. If you take this seriously if you spend time and effort eventually all that effort will be well rewarded.
Written by Vishal Shah, His writings are useful to everyone, from a large scale business to a small niche company. He is currently working for a web development company which is in specialized iPhone application development and SEO Services