November 3, 2014 § Leave a comment
Facebook can be confounding, particularly for those simply beginning with it. I hear many individuals getting confounded between profiles, pages and groups. The vast majority of them are obviously, beginners. Individuals like me who have been utilizing the administration since its initial days, have embraced with the new things that inevitably went along. Anyhow for beginners simply beginning, this can be a monotonous and confounding procedure. Thus, let me clarify the contrasts between Profiles, Pages and Groups. Profile A Profile is the fundamental benefit you get when you first sign up. After you have finished the fundamental sign up methodology, you’re redirected to your profile. Profiles are intended to be close to home, for people and not for business. In the event that you need an individual record, in the same way as most individuals, you’ll need to sign up for an individual profile. Facebook forbids making individual profiles for the sake of business in light of the fact that profiles are intended to be for people just. As per the data gave in the Help page, “Individual profiles are for non-business utilize and speak to distinct individuals.” Your Facebook profile will contain your individual and open data including your name, age, sex, intrigued by, work environment, main residence, school and so on. You can include companions, transfer pictures, offer statuses yet you can’t run special advertisement fights for, say, your business. Along these lines, you’re restricted to imparting individual data just. A solitary profile can be controlled by one individual just. Pages Pages are implied for Vips and organizations. On the off chance that you have a business you lawfully run and work, you can make a page about it. It will contain data on your business, incorporate special offers, official occasions and so on. Facebook is an incredible approach to achieve your group of onlookers and develop your business. Which is the reason, more organizations are edgy to develop their online vicinity on the webpage. The center contrast between a Profile and Page is in their motivation. While Pages are intended to fill business need (like Business or Celebrity), Profiles are implied for non-business purposes just. Facebook additionally has strict approach in regards to this. You are not permitted to make an individual profile for your business. Be that as it may you may open a page on your name, yet in the event that you’re eager to join with your loved ones, you ought to make a profile which permits you to include companions. You can’t include a companion through your Page. Additionally, you’ll require a Profile to keep up a Page. A Page can be controlled by more than one individual. Citing from the Facebook Help page here, “Pages appear to be like individual profiles, however they offer one of a kind apparatuses for organizations, brands and associations.” Groups Groups fill the need of uniting a group of similar individuals. Groups can be made by anybody and focused around the sort (open, shut, mystery), others may have the capacity to join. Profiles and Pages appear to be identical, yet Groups have an alternate format. A Group can contain a large number of parts and be administrated by more than one individual. Typically, Groups are made encompassing diverse themes like Pets, Computers, and Common Interests and so on. Anyone can join an Open group yet Closed Groups require administrator regard. Mystery Groups are private and must be seen by administrators and parts. Shut groups can be seen by anyone, yet just acknowledged parts may join in. Open groups are free for anybody to join. In a Group, you can post statuses, pictures, features, notes. You can cooperate with other group parts regardless of the fact that they’re not on your companion list, however you can’t see their private data that is just indicated to their companions. Post By This article has been written by Mihir Barot working at OptiMatrix Solution – a Web Development Company offering affordable search engine optimization services and Website Designing Services to the worldwide clients.
October 7, 2013 § Leave a comment
Getting traffic from Facebook is a quick and easy thing, but if you’re not good at optimizing the landing page then you may face the issue. Traffic from any source is good and helpful as well, but the traffic coming from Facebook is unique in its own way. Once you understand this concept how it really works, you will be able to create a landing page that will really convert.
Facebook traffic is different. If you are using Facebook for one thing like Facebook ads correctly, then you will be having the advantage to narrow down your key demographic. The fact that Facebook traffic is more granular is beneficial because you will be able to create specific landing pages for each demographic group coming from the site. This is actually different from an email newsletter where you suppose to make separate landing pages because all the traffic will be coming from a single link.
Make sure you have an accurate analytics site in order to optimize your landing page for Facebook traffic. Tracking down more information can really help you better in order to see what’s working and what’s not working. Once you are on way of tracking, you must create separate landing pages which are being designed by keeping particular group of people in mind.
You are able to change URLs when particular people click on your ad really easily, so it’s very simple to create a separate ad campaigns for each person which you’re really trying to convert. Let’s take an example, if your Facebook ad is targeting women then make sure your landing page is welcoming them according. So if your audience is primarily women then break down them into smaller groups – based on age range.
Mistakes to avoid: once you have everything on hand and your process is going smoothly, then also your work are not done yet. As we all know, optimization is an ongoing process. This hold for Facebook traffic as well.
- A/B testing — the most common mistake made by people is that they come up with one landing page design. You can avoid this by using a/b split tests. You need a software to set this up, but it’s more than spending time and effort. Basically, you will be showing your traffic two different versions of a page.
- Being too generic — another common mistake made by people is that they become too generic. When you are dealing with Facebook, you are able to target particular groups of people so make sure you take advantage of this. Instead of having a generic landing page which may or which may not work for everyone, which include design elements and specific language that will reach out to your target audience and really grab them.
Unless your targeted audience is made up of highly tech-savvy individuals, you will find traffic from Facebook fairly unpredictable. Unpredictable simply means in terms of not showing any amount of trust to anything which they clicked on, and probably which took them outside Facebook afterwards. This is exactly what happens when your ads are being clicked – failed to generate trust.
Your landing page is being failed to convert your audience. The first thing you need is that your landing page designed should be clean and simple manner. The golden rule for having looked over it you need to identify at where your traffic comes from and optimize your landing page accordingly. Using variations of blue and white colors throughout the landing page calms the visitor down, creating a Facebook-like atmosphere.
Catchy titles are a must-have at any landing page. You have got 2 seconds to capture your visitor’s attention. Choose the fonts carefully as not all the fonts are easily convertible and reader-friendly. Georgia is known as a font to leave a professional impression while Arial Narrow is an easy read. You don’t have to necessarily use these fonts, but mixtures of these two with some other fonts might just hit the bull’s eye.
This article has been written by a technical writer working at OptiMatrix Solution – a Web Development Company offering affordable search engine optimization services and Website Designing Services to the worldwide clients.
September 30, 2013 § Leave a comment
Facebook Graph search is a logic search engine which was introduced by Facebook in March 2013. It doesn’t concentrate at all on internet for bringing the right answers for your queries – it is developed for focusing on performing a social search. Facebook is having over one billion active users and it owes a lot of data by them. By using the advantage of having personal data, so by that it has developed a search feature which gives you user-specific search. Just for keeping simple, all the data generated by people in your Facebook groups is searched to find a personalized answer to your query.
Day by day Google’s search model is being revolutionized and the manner way we look for and find information, the internet is breaking at its high because of data and it becomes a bit tough to find the exact answer for exactly what we are looking for. The Internet search cannot beat personalized recommendations – if you don’t find the satisfactory answer regarding your query on Google, then the remaining best option is to seek the opinion or help of your friends.
With Graph Search, it becomes possible and easier for users to search the news feed of particular user, or he or she is able to enter a general search query which comes up with results which is basically based of Facebook data friends and other people whose profile is open to public. Apart from this Facebook also add information from other sources as well or by the content which is being directly shared with the user.
Graph search is an acceptable search engine and that’s the other major advantage; it means that user can enter more natural search as they like. It also allows users for searching places and for any things with location as well. It is needed, because if your business comes up in any search results, then it will be beneficial for you.
So ready for Facebook graph search?
It is too early if we comment regarding the impact which Facebook Graph Search will have on traditional search. People are addicted towards Google for any query. So will they start using Graph Search extensively? The main purpose of this search tool entrains Facebook users to develop more connections and friends. Publicly, is not known that what exact criteria that Facebook uses to rank search results, but the results are various and which changes from user to user.
What your business can do to stay on top of the things? The first thing you need to keep in mind that the advantage of graph search is a matter of promotion which is more close to SMO rather than SEO. The factors which will create your Facebook popularity will be the factors that will help you show up in the Graph Search results. There are quite smart things which you can do on this social search engine for marking your strong presence:
1. Know EdgeRank: there are not sufficient information is available what parameters EdgeRank uses to rank a post in a user’s search results, all we know is just that it totally depends on continuous user engagement. Just because of few likes by some user doesn’t mean that your page will show up on their page: EdgeRank depends on special interactions which based recently. So it’s necessary for you to keep in touch with your users.
2. Increase User Engagement: if you the more Facebook friends or followers you have, then your chances will get increase for showing up in the results of their search. You can imply the time tested method of using interesting pictures and videos for making your page interesting for users. Always make sure that your content is related to your business and has the right keywords, and try to generate user’s interest and make them to comment and interact with your activities.
3. Engage in all the Local Pages: local search plays an important role in a Graph Search. Whenever a user is looking for any restaurant or shop in their locality, then there is a good chance for you, if you clearly mentioned your location. If your business is having multiple branches, then it is sensible that you need to create separate Facebook pages for all locations.
If you owe a successful social media campaign, then you are able to make the perfect Graph search. As of now, there are no known tricks which work with this search engine. Facebook is taking a little bit time for rolling out this exclusive feature.
The article above was written by Vishal Shah on behalf of a web development company located in India. It offers a complete solution for web development, including design, hosting, search engine optimisation and iPhone application development.
August 27, 2013 § Leave a comment
From the last quarter of the year showed that media plans including Facebook generated 24% more sales. The digital media industry turns increasingly often this type of study, yet it still seems that marketers remain cautious about the impact of Facebook on sales. We therefore propose to demystify the marketing power of social networks including Facebook while choosing the best weapons to always generate more sales.
1. Do not underestimate the power of social media
One of the first advice is not to consider social media as a place where he effusions is not created revenue. For the skeptics, we identify three reasons to trust the market power of Facebook:
- Virality and sharing are the essence of social media, especially Facebook: your products and services are able to gain visibility tenfold, thanks to social well-orchestrated strategy and content.
- The platform is evolving, taking no secret. It is thus observed the development of sponsored ads, limiting the visibility of publications, tools for measuring, segmenting your audience advice to developers who are all signs putting the chip in the ear. If Facebook is changing as a paid platform for brands, it is because your targets are present. There is scope to generate income and therefore the possibility to reinvest in new campaigns. marketing has become the cash cow of Facebook, which seems rather well succeed.
2. Be creative!
As mentioned above, the Facebook communications are oriented towards supporting the development of brand pages. Facebook implements many tools for the time spent on the site and investments align exponentially. This is the case of applications for assistance, the creation of subchannel , the convergence of different platforms.
For sale smart and inexpensively via Facebook, you must use two ancestral advertising principles.
- Exclusive: offer of ‘love’ to enjoy an exclusive promotion. Make sure that the promotion is substantially interesting: a discount on the new collection, an additional percentage of the sales, delivery available. It is a proven technical email marketing, also, make sure to differentiate promotions on these two channels.
- Word of mouth : the human being is a being of communications, it is encouraging this tendency, stimulating a further aspect: the imitation of peers. It is thanks to this main feature that you will get the commitment on your product pages, reviews about your services and, ultimately, sales.
3. Measuring success and failure do not forget to calculate the allocation of channels –
Increase Online Sales with Facebook, also begins with a better calculation of sales already generated by the platform. Thank you for the Google Analytics tool for comparing models!
The conversion value calculated and the number of conversions for each of your marketing channels varies the allocation model used.To familiarize yourself with these concepts and where social networks are involved in the sales cycle.
4. Integrate its e-commerce strategy to Facebook
Since this is to increase sales via Facebook, one solution is to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the applications. There are several, and they work with CMS e-commerce recognized as Shopify. This is to add a “Shop” tab on your Facebook page, which will import your products automatically, allowing the direct purchase, the customer’s decision is quick and without delay.
5. Make content marketing, a key asset
Once you understand how Facebook works in the sales cycle, then you can tailor your communications platform.
It is important that you bring the following tools.
- An optimized page, offering comprehensive information to customers.
- A content strategy and an editorial guide defining your identity, the voice of the brand and type of content placed online.
- A calendar of publications, reflecting your business operations but also leaving room for educational, inspiring and useful for your clients publications.
- Management of rapid communities, honest, attentive and generous.
- Beautiful pictures
Vishal Shah has been working as a web developer in the Web Development Company for eight consecutive years. His blog is replete with articles related to the latest web advancements and iPhone application development.