June 12, 2015 § Leave a comment
Let’s start off with your website, you need to have a website… lets say that it is the best website in the world, but does it have all the right elements to make it generate some money from you. When this resource is used properly, then it can prove to be a great asset or a fantastic marketing tool.
You need to ask yourself some questions about your website to gauge the effectiveness of the website. 1) Does your website covert, 2) does the website engage the viewers, or 3) are you measuring traffic reports. If you answered any of the questions with a no, then it is safe to assume that you aren’t getting everything out of that particular resource. You need to complete all these different tasks or fulfill all these criteria to maximize performance and make it a lead generation machine.
- You need to get a landing page which means that when a visitor clicks on your link on a search engine or your advertisement. The landing page must lead directly to your offer that you are promoting otherwise it will not be great for the business if the viewer is going through all the other goods and services and isn’t getting information on the particulars that they searched for.
- Adding a blog is beneficial as it provides information as well as being an effective tool for content marketing. Adding weekly posts about interesting subjects on your blog can attract more viewers and readers for the blog and make them hooked and keep them coming back for more.
- CTA or Call to action is an integral part of any business as it tells the viewer to get in touch or call or download now. Focusing on CTA means that you are making them view your website as a call to arms for the next step. CTA also means that the viewer will focus on your website and notice it correctly.
- Social Media has gained a lot of importance over the last few years and thanks to the speed and reach of the internet, it is important that your website have all the help it deserves by using SEO and the social media services t its potential
- Website analytics is one of the most important things for any website as analytics can help you to make up where the business is falling short by identifying where you are deficient. Website analytics has been provided free of cost by Google and it can help you with all the statistical data that you need to keep up with your competitors.